Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love my funny Ryker!!!


I decided to take my favorite boy to the $1.50 theater to see Twilight on a Mommie-son date. You know the part where Edward is finally introducing himself to Bella in bio-class? Well in this scene, the teacher is asking his students to identify the stages of an onion cell. As a reward for correctly naming the "metaphase" stage, he offers a golden onion as a prize. It was at this point that my little Ryker turns to me and asks, "Is the reason he can resist her blood because there is an onion in the room?" I busted up laughing until I realized that everyone was looking at me. I love my funny boy!!!

4 comments:

rachel said...

Nice pic. Poor boy.

I saw how you accidentally posted this on our Biggest Loser blog, you ding dong! Cracked me up.

We should plan a night to go see it this week without MEN and KIDS!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Heck ya... Let's go!

Kirsten said...

love the pic

LOL

love you!!!

Melissa Price said...

Hey, I miss you guys! Your boy is funny. Tell him onions are good at keeping away all men, not just for vampires these days.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!