Sunday, February 22, 2009

Horseback Riding Lessons for Pickle







Warrior and Pickle
She loves to go bare back!







A few weeks ago, a friend that I haven't seen since high school, found me on Facebook. (Oh how I love FB!) Anyhoo, she sent me an invite to her parents horse ranch for a riding lesson. Pickle was excited and jumped at the chance to ride! In exchange for a lesson, she must work on the ranch for at least half an hour, and use $1.00 of her own money. What a deal! I loved how they didn't put up with any attitude from her! This is gonna be great!

1 comment:

rachel said...

I'm so glad you found this place for her.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!