Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I LOVE THE OLIVE PIT!!!




you haven't lived until you've had a big, juicey, olive burger! Yummy!!!


Here we are, we finally made it to my favorite "pit" stop on the way to Gramma's, and then again , on the way home! We made it here at 8:02 on the way down, but they closed at 8:oo, so I was bummed! So we left early on the way home and got there for lunch. I don't know why, but I love this place! Do you think I should enter to be the Olive Queen? Maybe I'd qualify for the Pit Princess instead! Ha ha ha!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Well I'm glad you finally made it there because that pumpkin butter is to die for!!!

Margaret said...

I love it too. I always buy their balsamic vinegar. It makes really good salad dressing!

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!