Thursday, January 1, 2009

FUN AT MULLIGANS'!!!
















We went to Mulligans with my cousins Adrianne and Windy and Adrianne's daughter, Alex. We did the "unlimited kiddie rides" package and the girls had a blast! (Lonnie took Maddie and Ry to lazer tag, mini golf and go-cart riding!) Alex and Kylie played so well together! They had to sit next to each other for every ride. Kylie, Alex and Lillie loved the tea cup ride the most, but toward the end of the night, Ky looked a little pale. I just had to take her picture in her favorite pink cup because she wanted to keep going but her face told another story! What a fun day! It was so neat to see the kids playing together just the way that me and my cousins used to!

1 comment:

rachel said...

What wonderful memories you guys are making.

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!