Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Julianna's 8th Birthday
















We has a great time celebrating the 8th birthday of a very special little girl! We took yummy cookies to her class, then came home and opened presents and ate the sweet cake that she helped make and decorate! She got money from Gramma and Grampa Burgans, new skates and a purse filled with goodies from Gramma Jan, and a cute new outfit from her brother and sisters. Mom and Dad got her a REAL diamond ring, so she can always look at her finger and know how much we love her! Happy birthday Bean! You're wonderful!!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Birthday HuliHanna!
How did you get her bangs out of her face? She looks so good!
What a fun day for her. A diamond? A REAL diamond?? WOWSERS. Can't wait to see.
So Saturday. :( Girls are spending the weekend with Carly and my mom. They won't be there to celebrate with little Beaners. So sorry! (That's what you get for having your kids' birthdays on all the major holidays, silly woman!)


FYI... just a little funny for ya: You know how you make us type in random letters on the word verification before commenting? I'm about to type in "losser"! How fitting.

Kirsten said...

Jennifer you did such a great job on the cake. She looks like she had a fantastic b-day and got lots of good loot. Love you!!!

Sara said...

Who is her teacher this year? I was trying to tell by the clutter in the background, I'm guessing Sue? Wish I could have been her teacher!

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!