Saturday, September 27, 2008

POOR RYKER-POO



Little Ryker had been complaining that his foot hurt for about a month, but he would never show me the problem. On Friday, he woke up and his foot was seriously twice the size of normal! I was on the phone booking a Dr. appointment within seconds! The Doc gave him a tattoo so we could see if the infection was spreading. It looks gross, but we are on the road to recovery. 10 days of heavy-duty anti-biotics should do the trick. He did however learn a lesson, show mom before your toe falls off!!!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

OUCH! Poor guy.

Sara said...

Ryker! Maybe he was so side tracked with middle school his infection was an after thought? It's fun to hear what you're all up to!

rachel said...

What a ding dong!
You failed to mention this to me. Poor Rykie Poopers. Hope he's feeling better.

(How'd he get the owie in the first place??)

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 5 beautiful children! My husband is a contractor and I am a nursing student. I love working in labor and delivery and in the NICU. I have been riding motorcycles for years now and I'm finally gettting good. I love having dinner parties and hanging out with friends!